Sierra Leone Vendor Financing of Consignment Stock of Prepayment Meters and Accessories Project
The Government of Sierra Leone through the Ministry of Energy and Electricity
Distribution and Supply Authority (EDSA) is intending to engage private companies on framework agreement for vendor financing of the consignment stock system of the prepaid meters and is requesting for Proposals from reputable private partners for an agency right to supply and sell prepayment meter on behalf of the Electricity
Distribution and Supply Authority (EDSA) for a period three years subject to renewal.
Project Time: From April 2019 till now (the project is still in progress).
In April 2019, Holley and Company A won the bidding of Vendor Financing of Consignment Stock of Prepayment Meters and Accessories project by Sierra Leone MOE/EDSA as the procuring entity and one of the Lot, so far there were nearly eighty thousand Smart Single and Three Phase STS Integrated Prepaid Energy Meters with Meter Enclosures and Accessories Supplied and installed.
The Scope of Service is to：
● Supply and testing of Single and Three Phase STS Integrated Prepaid
Energy Meters With Meter Enclosures and Accessories;
● Supply and testing of UIU along the necessary communication media,
● Supply and testing of the appropriate technology by the Suppliers per
EDSA’s assessment and verifications;
● Provision of Vending System (HW/SW) and training services for EDSA Staff (10) on the installation and operation of the vending system, OR Perform the integration with current Vending System (CONLOG).
Provision of the integration with the commercial management system.
Integration with Point of Sale Applications at Multiple Integrators side
● Holley is required to demonstrate after sales support in terms of spares provision, maintenance and inclusive of training during and after implementation.
Cumulative Number of Service Users: Eighty Thousand Smart Single and
Three Phase STS Integrated Prepaid Energy Meters with Meter Enclosures andAccessories.